Version 3.0.7 of the Outlaw IDE is ready. Below are the fixes/changes.
- More tweaking of code in autoadds assets to keep from throwing errors. Grrr!
- Added varName++ and varName– (to use the latter, it must end with semicolon – varName–; )
- Clicking function name in right-pane now brings that line to the top of the editor.
- Updated list of devices to include Galaxy S3, new Kindles, etc.
- Added column to DB so Outlaw can use CPM database.
- Import from CPM if we can see that exists and there’s no existing Outlaw DB.
You can grab the latest version from the links at the lower-right of the download page.