This build of Outlaw fixes the problem people were having when trying to cross-grade from CPM to Outlaw. If you were switching to Outlaw from the very latest version of CPM there wasn’t a problem — but anybody who tried to switch from an older version, and import projects from CPM, ran into problems.
Because I hate putting out new builds with just bug fixes, I added a new feature and made an existing feature better. Although they are things not many people use, but still features, nevertheless. 🙂
Changes in Outlaw v3.0.11
- Added code to look for missing tables and columns when importing from CPM.
- New option in Prefs to tweak the user settings instead of editing text file.
- Internal fix for Libraries database table – no more ‘files’ as default.
- Using –#library libname now uses libraries.includeas as the require name.
- All columns in Libraries list in Prefs are now editable.
- Frameworks table added to DB to handle LOVE, Loom, ImpactJS, etc. No UI yet.
Use the Download link in the site menu above to grab the latest version.