Mainly bug fixes, but one minor feature. Most people won’t care about it, but the few people who do will give me a hug the next time they see me — you can now change the location of the sandbox where Outlaw copies the files before handing them off to the simulator.
Two big bug fixes for Windows folks — one stops multiple simulators from spawning and the other allows things to work if the simulator and/or project paths have an ampersand character in them.
And one HUGE fix for a Win/Mac bug I’ve been chasing for probably a year. It would only bite you if you had a file being auto-added where there was an apostrophe in the name. I know, who would put an apostrophe in a file name?!? (I could give you a list of the HUNDREDS of people who do!)
Changes in v3.0.16 of Outlaw
- Auto add assets no longer cares if filename has ‘ in it. (Yay!)
- Fixed Windows when ampersand was in path for simulator.
- Tweaked Launch for Windows so multiple simulators wouldn’t spawn.
- Fixed width/height issue when dragging image asset into code pane.
- Can now change sandboxdir in advanced prefs: sandboxdir | folder path (shell style /foo/bar)