Wondering where Outlaw 3.2.0 went? While a few people got it, that was basically an internal/test build, so most people will be going from 3.1 to 3.3.
Change in v3.3.0
- Added ‘appendshellcmd’ to Advanced Prefs as an option (for the ‘-no-console YES’ option).
Changes in v3.2.0
- Added per project sandbox for CoronaViewer usage (sandboxdir in Adv Prefs).
- Fold and unfold all lines in editor window (see under Edit menu).
- Internal code cleanup.
- Fixed problem with simulator path in Windows.
- Fixed problem with Mac version and Composer files.
Grab the latest version from the Download page (lower-right corner pf the page).