Why the jump from .12 to .13? Because in my rush to get .12 out the door I skipped one of my regression tests and it resulted in some emails overnight saying, “WTF?!?”
Other than that foo-fah, there are some cool changes in this version. Including a fix for a bug that’s annoyed us all for freaking months! Also a change in “sandbox” locations brought about by changes in the latest release of Corona SDK.
And a new feature that several people have been asking me for — save all unsaved files when the Launch button is hit. To turn that on, go into Preferences > Advanced and add the property saveonlaunch and give it a value of true.
- Fix for stupid bug I didn’t catch with regression testing. Bleah.
- LookForNew[Project]Assets is finally fixed! (I think.)
- Changed to ApplicationData:Outlaw:Sandbox for Mac builds.
- Added code helper when dragging image from list to code field.
- Dragging an image from list to codefield now takes into account any folder.
- Color picker in text would erase original if you just clicked Okay.
- Internal changes PICT files to PNG so a switch to Cocoa can be made at some point.
- Tweaked Auto Add so it won’t try to add files you’re in the middle of duplicating.
- Fixed xAlign and yAlign typo in code generator.
- Added saveonlaunch=true/false to Prefs > Advanced.
- Lua Scratchpad now picks up editor color/font preferences.
- betadisplay=true/false (You probably don’t need this yet. For upcoming stuff.)
Also, if you were one of the people who found the “drag an image into the code” thing — that’s now broken. Waiting on a license file. If you try it a pop-up will block you. You can hit Return or Esc to get unblocked, but that feature really isn’t a feature right now. It will return with a vengeance in the .14 build. 🙂