The first version of Outlaw is released today — and while some people might think the first version should be v1, Outlaw is a continuation of Corona Project Manager and the last released version of that was v3.0.5 — so it all makes sense. 😉
Fixes, Additions, and Changes v3.0.6
- Name change to Outlaw.
- Help menu items lead to different destinations based on the active Framework.
- Preferences > Editor now has a place for Moai SDK autocomplete words.
- Little gear button below project list has been removed. It was redundant and dorky.
- Removed Auto Update check (at least for now). Too many headaches.
- Fixed problem when selecting image in tree after closing Preview tab.
- Fixed aspect problem with tall images in small preview pane.
- Lua Scratchpad now uses Terminal pane for output. Allows Command-R to run the code. Undo/redo.
- Fixed problem with –#snippet tag – wasn’t picking up the snippet name.
- Added iPhone5 as an option to Project properties.